● A half day online kick-off (8 March ‘23) event to get to know each other, the partners & the circular textile gaps in the MRA (Amsterdam Metropolitan Region).
● A 4-day bootcamp in Amsterdam (20-23 March ‘23), The Netherlands, including workshops on systems change, strategic partnerships, impact measurement & pitching and different opportunities to network with selected partners in the (circular) fashion industry.
● 7 live half-day group training sessions (online), including masterclasses on strategy, team growth, material use in the circular economy, due diligence, talking with investors & sales.
● 1-on-1 mentorship by an experienced entrepreneur/expert matched to your needs.
● 1-on-1 monthly sparring sessions from Impact Hub Amsterdam and the connected partners.
● Due diligence and coaching of Bankers without Boundaries to support in financial/investment needs.